The Ministry held a discussion on export trade
Ministry of trade and industry held a discussion on export trade with manufacturers and exporters on 30 September 2020 at the Intercontinental Addis hotel.
The export trade report and the Ethiopian commodity exchange/ECX/ reform were the major contents of the discussion.
During the discussion, Ambassador Misiganu Arga, State minister for trade promotion said that the export commodities contract management system that has been implemented by Ethiopian commodity exchange to narrow the imbalance of import and export trade is effective.
Ato Melaku Alebel, minister for the ministry of trade and industry on his part said that activities will be done to improve export products in quality, quantity, kind and also to develop the competitiveness of the exports and ECX platform.
- The cost of living should be controlled by controlling the supply and distribution of goods
- Staff of the ministry celebrated the 15th Ethiopia nations, nationalities and peoples’ day.
- Ninety-five percent of the ministry’s staff registered their assets
- Free, Fair and neutral organization is vital for every aspect of development
- The white gold
- Consumers and business community should stand with the government to prevent inflation.
- Leaders and staff of the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed their support for the Ethiopian Defense Forces by donating blood.
- 3.5 million masks will be produced and distributed for free to the public
- Trade white pigeon pea only through Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
- The second integrated agro-industrial parks (IAIPs) project steering committee meeting held at Elilly Hotel.
- work is underway to increase the contribution of our country's salt production to the country's development
- Women's participation needs to be strengthened to achieve sustainable economic growth
- In the next ten years, it is planned to earn 9 billion US dollars from the trade and manufacturing industry
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is holding a 10-year master plan with the leadership of the Ministry in Debre Berhan
- Mr. Melaku Alebel Received African Business Leadership Awards of the Year 2020
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia announced that the post-production market can be considered as an opportunity for the manufacturing sector.
- The Ministry held a discussion on export trade
- Covid-19 related PPE has been donated to MOTI.
- Manufacturing industry owners should provide the foreign exchange information they generate after production.
- Work is underway to improve the business system to increase the contribution of the sector in the country’s development.
— 20 Items per Page