An online discussion was held to facilitate the stabilization of the market
Ministry of Trade and Industry with Regional and City Administration Trade and Industry Bureau officials and Cement Manufacturing Industry Owners. Daily Cement Production Capacity, Distribution and Control System Process was presented and discussed by the manufacturing industries.
Despite the fact that the activities of the companies that hide and store produce are illegal, it is an illegal economic scam. It is stated that work has been started to distribute the products and store them at a reasonable price….
- It is said that if the information is collected properly, it will lead the country to e-commerce
- Capacity of executive bodies at all levels is crucial for the implementation of a modern, fair and efficient business system
- The national benefits of the information flow system are said to be enormous. Ministry of Trade and Industry
- The foundation stone of the National Cement Industrial Complex was laid
- It is said that it is important to provide information to the public through research and integrated procedures
- Spices will enter the trading system in 2014 - Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- Work is underway to address issues related to product supply, distribution and marketing
- It is stated that it is working hard to increase the revenue from the export trade
- Work is underway to prevent protests at gas stations in various parts of the country.
- There was no shortage of fuel
- The government will provide the necessary support to enable Alana Qera Factory to produce at full capacity
- Yellow beans are marketed in the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- The selling Price of Cement Factories
- Message For Walias
- Bulbula Integrated Agricultural Processing Park will be completed by the end of April
- Manufacturing institutions need to increase production capacity by alleviating problems
- Competent leadership for change
- An online discussion was held to facilitate the stabilization of the market
- A memorandum of understanding was signed to solve the power supply problems faced by the production facilities
- Jointly discussions are vital to Work closely & improve our trade relationship