Bulbula Integrated Agricultural Processing Park will be completed by the end of April
Addis Ababa, April 5 (MOTI) - The Prime Minister of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) Melaku Alebel on the occasion said the park is in good condition. He said the inauguration of the park alone does not make sense. Instead, making the park suitable for investors is a matter that needs special attention.
The Minister of Agro-Processing and Pharmaceutical Sector of the Ministry, Teka G/yese, who participated in the visit, said the overall construction process of the park is good and the ministry is working in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders regarding the construction of the park's infrastructure.
Oromia Regional State Integrated Agricultural Parks Coordinator, Sisay Gemechu, on his part said the construction and operation of the park has played an important role in creating job opportunities for the people of the state.
He said many investors have expressed interest in entering the park, but the lack of infrastructure is a major obstacle for investors to enter the park. Therefore, in line with the efforts of the regional government, he requested the ministry to address the issue, taking into account the urgency of the issue.
- It is said that if the information is collected properly, it will lead the country to e-commerce
- Capacity of executive bodies at all levels is crucial for the implementation of a modern, fair and efficient business system
- The national benefits of the information flow system are said to be enormous. Ministry of Trade and Industry
- The foundation stone of the National Cement Industrial Complex was laid
- It is said that it is important to provide information to the public through research and integrated procedures
- Spices will enter the trading system in 2014 - Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- Work is underway to address issues related to product supply, distribution and marketing
- It is stated that it is working hard to increase the revenue from the export trade
- Work is underway to prevent protests at gas stations in various parts of the country.
- There was no shortage of fuel
- The government will provide the necessary support to enable Alana Qera Factory to produce at full capacity
- Yellow beans are marketed in the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- The selling Price of Cement Factories
- Message For Walias
- Bulbula Integrated Agricultural Processing Park will be completed by the end of April
- Manufacturing institutions need to increase production capacity by alleviating problems
- Competent leadership for change
- An online discussion was held to facilitate the stabilization of the market
- A memorandum of understanding was signed to solve the power supply problems faced by the production facilities
- Jointly discussions are vital to Work closely & improve our trade relationship