Bure started an industrial wedding
Bure Integrated Foot Processing Park and Fibella Oil Farika, which has the capacity to cover more than 60 percent of the country's oil demand, was inaugurated by Prime Minister Dr. Abiy Ahmed.
The South West Amhara Integrated Agro-Processing Park and Belayneh Kinde Sesame Processing and Fibella Oil Factory, which was built in Bure town of East Gojjam, was inaugurated in the presence of the Prime Minister on January 30, 2013 E.C.
On the day of the inaugurated, Melaku Alebel, Minister of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, said that the Fibella Food Processing Factory and Complex, which was started in 2006E.C and the Bure Agro-Industrial Park, which was started in 2010E.C, will be completed today. He said today's projects are a practical lesson for us to plan, start and complete huge development projects that will fit our great country for the next generation to come..
- Bure Integrated Agro-Industrial Park will create jobs for 25,000 citizens
- Bure started an industrial wedding
- It was said that we must all work to end the days when Ethiopians live and die under their identities
- 45% of the country's foreign exchange reserves have been passed by law.
- Leaders and executives at all levels should understand that trade and industry are interrelated and intertwined sectors
- Action was taken against 46 organizations
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry evaluated the performance of the respondent institutions for the first six months of the plan
- It is stated that quality control will be done on imported energy-saving light bulbs
- Ethiopian Investment, Trade and Tourism Promotion Forum held online
- online Business Registration and Licensing Service (OTRLS) inauguration Ceremony
- An official launch of the Online Business Registration and Licensing System has been launched.
- Graduation of online business registration and licensing service online
- Awareness training on Business Registration and Licensing Services (OTRLS) was provided
- In the first half of 2013, the mining sector recorded 198% more than planned; 88% of the industry and 76% of the agricultural sector have achieved their goals.
- Yirgalem Integrated Agricultural Products Processing Industrial Park is expected to contribute significantly to foreign exchange earnings
- The government has been covering the increase in oil prices by 24.05 billion birr for the past two years
- Business started in Mekele
- About 45-50 percent of the country's textile products exported from industrial parks come from Hasawa Industrial Park.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is discussing the Regional Supervision (field observation) report
- An agreement was reached to adjust the price of edible oil for no economic reason.