Competent leadership for change
Addis Ababa, April 3, 2021, State minister Mr. Eshete Asfaw, on his opening speech of the leadership training of federal, regional, and city administration sector leaders, said that the ministry is one of the vital institutions that will serve to bring economic growth to the country.
He said the government is working to strengthen the manufacturing industry, increase export volume and revenue, and modernize the business system to make the business system faster and more efficient, and accessible.
The ministry has organized the training to go down regional, city administrations, and responsible institutions as well as stakeholders to enhance the capacity of the sector, he said.
Knowledge-based, influential, high-communication, decision-making, and service-oriented leadership are the focusing areas of the training. Mr. Eshete Asfaw stressed the need to work diligently to transform the institution into a national economy.
According to Mss. Mekdes Gebrewold, who is providing the training, competent leadership is ready for change.
- It is said that if the information is collected properly, it will lead the country to e-commerce
- Capacity of executive bodies at all levels is crucial for the implementation of a modern, fair and efficient business system
- The national benefits of the information flow system are said to be enormous. Ministry of Trade and Industry
- The foundation stone of the National Cement Industrial Complex was laid
- It is said that it is important to provide information to the public through research and integrated procedures
- Spices will enter the trading system in 2014 - Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- Work is underway to address issues related to product supply, distribution and marketing
- It is stated that it is working hard to increase the revenue from the export trade
- Work is underway to prevent protests at gas stations in various parts of the country.
- There was no shortage of fuel
- The government will provide the necessary support to enable Alana Qera Factory to produce at full capacity
- Yellow beans are marketed in the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- The selling Price of Cement Factories
- Message For Walias
- Bulbula Integrated Agricultural Processing Park will be completed by the end of April
- Manufacturing institutions need to increase production capacity by alleviating problems
- Competent leadership for change
- An online discussion was held to facilitate the stabilization of the market
- A memorandum of understanding was signed to solve the power supply problems faced by the production facilities
- Jointly discussions are vital to Work closely & improve our trade relationship