Covid-19 related PPE has been donated to MOTI.
United Nation Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in collaboration with BMZ donated Covid-19 related Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOTI)
The donated materials are face mask, hand sanitizer, water tanker, face shield and inferred thermometer.
Ms Aurelia Patriza Calabro, representative and director of UNIDO for the regional hub and Ethiopia, said that the primary aim of the donation is to assist the manufacturing sector to protect from COVID-19 impact.
The donated facemask, hand sanitizer and water tanker are for IAIP and RTCs construction workers and, face shield and digital inferred thermometer are for the Federal and Regional IAIP support Institutions, IAIPs and RTCs under construction she added.
Experts from UNIDO have delivered training for IAIP and RTCs construction workers, to the RIPDCs and processing industry workers according to the director.
Ato Teka G/Yesus, state minister for Trade and Industry on his part said that the equipment donated by UNIDO are at the right time with the right material because many of the manufacturing industries are the victim of COVID-19 impact.
The materials have significant contributions in combating the spread of COVID-19.
The news is from Communication Affairs Directorate (MOTI)
- The cost of living should be controlled by controlling the supply and distribution of goods
- Staff of the ministry celebrated the 15th Ethiopia nations, nationalities and peoples’ day.
- Ninety-five percent of the ministry’s staff registered their assets
- Free, Fair and neutral organization is vital for every aspect of development
- The white gold
- Consumers and business community should stand with the government to prevent inflation.
- Leaders and staff of the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed their support for the Ethiopian Defense Forces by donating blood.
- 3.5 million masks will be produced and distributed for free to the public
- Trade white pigeon pea only through Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
- The second integrated agro-industrial parks (IAIPs) project steering committee meeting held at Elilly Hotel.
- work is underway to increase the contribution of our country's salt production to the country's development
- Women's participation needs to be strengthened to achieve sustainable economic growth
- In the next ten years, it is planned to earn 9 billion US dollars from the trade and manufacturing industry
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is holding a 10-year master plan with the leadership of the Ministry in Debre Berhan
- Mr. Melaku Alebel Received African Business Leadership Awards of the Year 2020
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia announced that the post-production market can be considered as an opportunity for the manufacturing sector.
- The Ministry held a discussion on export trade
- Covid-19 related PPE has been donated to MOTI.
- Manufacturing industry owners should provide the foreign exchange information they generate after production.
- Work is underway to improve the business system to increase the contribution of the sector in the country’s development.
— 20 Items per Page