Ethiopia will be a prosperous and promising country in the next 10 years.
Mr. Melaku Alebel, Minister of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, said Ethiopia will be a prosperous and promising country in the next 10 years. His Excellency Mr. Melaku Alebel, received the Chinese Ambassador to Ethiopia, Zaho Zhiyuan, at his office.
During the discussion, his ExcellencyMr Melaku Alebel said that Ethiopia and China have a long-standing friendship and the relationship has reached a new level, which has ensured the relative and comparative advantage of the two countries.
The Chinese government has played a pivotal role in Ethiopia's current economic growth and this assistance will be continued and be strengthened for the future he added.
The Chinese Ambassador to Ethiopia, Zaho Zhiyuan, on his part said Ethiopia's enforcement of law mission in Tigray Regional State has achieved its main goal and the Chinese government will deliver its full support for the establishment of everlasting peace in the country.
Even when the COVID-19 event disrupted international activities, the relationship between the two sister countries continued and this is an exemplar for the other countries.
Finally, the Ambassador conveyed his congratulatory message to His Excellency Mr. Melaku for his contribution to modernizing the African trade system and asked him to promote the historical ties between the two countries by using his influence and FDRE Ministry of Trade and Industry, led by an influential & extraordinary person like Melaku, has played a major role in the growth and revitalization of the sector.
- Agreement reached to increase trade between Ethiopia and Turkey to one billion dollars
- The ministry and the Addis Ababa City Administration are said to be working together
- The construction of shopping malls will have a significant impact on protecting the needs and rights of the society
- Turkey expresses interest in investing in Ethiopia
- Leather factories need special support to be able to produce at full capacity
- Bulbula Integrated Agro-Industrial Park will be operational this year
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is working to solve the problems faced by the private sector
- Ethiopia will be a prosperous and promising country in the next 10 years.
- Agricultural processing industry parks are said to have the full potential to replace imported produce
- If we are to reform trade and industry, we need to work to maintain trade balance
- YirgaAlem Agricultural Processing Industry Park Visited.
- Bure Agro-Industrial Park is said to be leading the country to prosperity.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry supported the CVD 19 defense equipment
- Regarding working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from industries
- The executive and stakeholders are urged to strengthen their coordination to solve the manufacturing sector problem
- The FDRE Minister of Trade and Industry Melaku Alebel, thanked those who completed the production of Belayneh Kinde edible oil factory in Bure town.
- Regarding the implementation of the chemical registration system
- In order to continue the fight against corruption must be understand the law properly.
- The small and medium-sized manufacturing industry plays an important role in the country's economic development.
- We are working to increase our export earnings