Free, Fair and neutral organization is vital for every aspect of development
Ministry of trade and industry announced that building free, fair and neutral organization is mandatory for the country’s reform.
The ministry delivered training for the organizations that are accountable to it on the reform of the country.
Mr Nuredin mohammed said that Economic inflation, unemployment, lack of democracy, lack of common values and weakness of central government on its management style are the great obstacles that prohibit reform of Ethiopia.
The aim of the training is to solve the major impediments of the reform that have political, social and economical impact of the country according to Mr Nuredin.
Existence of free, fair and neutral organization has positive impacts on building peace and security, delivering effective public service, for the development of democratic management and for the respect of individual and group right he added
- Agreement reached to increase trade between Ethiopia and Turkey to one billion dollars
- The ministry and the Addis Ababa City Administration are said to be working together
- The construction of shopping malls will have a significant impact on protecting the needs and rights of the society
- Turkey expresses interest in investing in Ethiopia
- Leather factories need special support to be able to produce at full capacity
- Bulbula Integrated Agro-Industrial Park will be operational this year
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is working to solve the problems faced by the private sector
- Ethiopia will be a prosperous and promising country in the next 10 years.
- Agricultural processing industry parks are said to have the full potential to replace imported produce
- If we are to reform trade and industry, we need to work to maintain trade balance
- YirgaAlem Agricultural Processing Industry Park Visited.
- Bure Agro-Industrial Park is said to be leading the country to prosperity.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry supported the CVD 19 defense equipment
- Regarding working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from industries
- The executive and stakeholders are urged to strengthen their coordination to solve the manufacturing sector problem
- The FDRE Minister of Trade and Industry Melaku Alebel, thanked those who completed the production of Belayneh Kinde edible oil factory in Bure town.
- Regarding the implementation of the chemical registration system
- In order to continue the fight against corruption must be understand the law properly.
- The small and medium-sized manufacturing industry plays an important role in the country's economic development.
- We are working to increase our export earnings