The Ministry of Trade and Industry is holding a 10-year master plan with the leadership of the Ministry in Debre Berhan
MOTI’s Top and Middle level management is holding a discussion on its next 10-years leading plan at Debre Birhan town.
During the discussion Mr Melaku Alebel, Minister for Trade and Industry(MOTI) has delivered an opening remark and directions about the focus of the discussion.
During the past few years several activities has been done to move the sector ahead. But it is revealed that there are acute shortcomings that needs urgent solution to transform the sector, he said.
He added that the ministry is ready to alleviate these shortcomings and the 10-year plan under discussion will be executed attentively cascaded for every year.
If carefully implemented the leading plan will add significant values in uplifting the country’s economy and hoped to create job opportunity at least for 5 million people.
Ms. Mariamawit EngidaWork Minister’s advisor has presented the 10-year plan.
The news is from communication affairs directorate
- The cost of living should be controlled by controlling the supply and distribution of goods
- Staff of the ministry celebrated the 15th Ethiopia nations, nationalities and peoples’ day.
- Ninety-five percent of the ministry’s staff registered their assets
- Free, Fair and neutral organization is vital for every aspect of development
- The white gold
- Consumers and business community should stand with the government to prevent inflation.
- Leaders and staff of the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed their support for the Ethiopian Defense Forces by donating blood.
- 3.5 million masks will be produced and distributed for free to the public
- Trade white pigeon pea only through Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
- The second integrated agro-industrial parks (IAIPs) project steering committee meeting held at Elilly Hotel.
- work is underway to increase the contribution of our country's salt production to the country's development
- Women's participation needs to be strengthened to achieve sustainable economic growth
- In the next ten years, it is planned to earn 9 billion US dollars from the trade and manufacturing industry
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is holding a 10-year master plan with the leadership of the Ministry in Debre Berhan
- Mr. Melaku Alebel Received African Business Leadership Awards of the Year 2020
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia announced that the post-production market can be considered as an opportunity for the manufacturing sector.
- The Ministry held a discussion on export trade
- Covid-19 related PPE has been donated to MOTI.
- Manufacturing industry owners should provide the foreign exchange information they generate after production.
- Work is underway to improve the business system to increase the contribution of the sector in the country’s development.