It’s planned to earn 3.91 Billion Dollar from Export Trade
Ministry of Trade and Industry plans to earn 3.91 billion USD from the export sector in the current fiscal year 2013 E.C.
According to the yearly plan, it’s expected to generate 2.918 billion USD and 587.5 million USD from Agricultural and manufacturing industries products respectively, which will be monitored and supported by the ministry.
Five-year agricultural productivity and productivity analysis, five-year export performance analysis, Prediction for the supply of agricultural products for the 2012/13 season Estimation, The demand for agricultural products in the international market, World Market Agricultural Commodity Price Forecast, Analysis of Export Commodities Storage since (FY 2012), Analysis of the Inputs of Agricultural Products for Domestic Industries, Expansion of expenditure on agricultural products and the positive and negative impacts of the CVD-19 epidemic on agricultural products have been included as a starting point for the preparation of the plan.
Following the positive indicators of the initial plan, improving product supply and quality, strengthening legal frameworks, improving operational systems, improving financial systems, controlling illegal trade and smuggling, and expanding market access are the main issues that are going to implement for the achievement of the given plan.
- The cost of living should be controlled by controlling the supply and distribution of goods
- Staff of the ministry celebrated the 15th Ethiopia nations, nationalities and peoples’ day.
- Ninety-five percent of the ministry’s staff registered their assets
- Free, Fair and neutral organization is vital for every aspect of development
- The white gold
- Consumers and business community should stand with the government to prevent inflation.
- Leaders and staff of the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed their support for the Ethiopian Defense Forces by donating blood.
- 3.5 million masks will be produced and distributed for free to the public
- Trade white pigeon pea only through Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
- The second integrated agro-industrial parks (IAIPs) project steering committee meeting held at Elilly Hotel.
- work is underway to increase the contribution of our country's salt production to the country's development
- Women's participation needs to be strengthened to achieve sustainable economic growth
- In the next ten years, it is planned to earn 9 billion US dollars from the trade and manufacturing industry
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is holding a 10-year master plan with the leadership of the Ministry in Debre Berhan
- Mr. Melaku Alebel Received African Business Leadership Awards of the Year 2020
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia announced that the post-production market can be considered as an opportunity for the manufacturing sector.
- The Ministry held a discussion on export trade
- Covid-19 related PPE has been donated to MOTI.
- Manufacturing industry owners should provide the foreign exchange information they generate after production.
- Work is underway to improve the business system to increase the contribution of the sector in the country’s development.