Leaders and staff of the Ministry of Trade and Industry have left their green mark in Bole Lemi Industrial Park
Addis Ababa, July 16,2021(MOTI) - The ministry's management and staff have planted 10,000 seedlings at Bole Lemi Industrial Park under the theme "Let's Dress Ethiopia".
State Minister for Trade Promotion, Ambassador Misganu Arga, said the ministry plans to plant two million seedlings next summer with the participation of coordinated institutions, regional and city administration trade and industry bureaus.
He urged the staff of the ministry, regional and city administration trade and industry bureaus to fulfill their responsibilities for the success of the plan.
The seedlings have been selected for the park's ecological and biodiversity and are about 20 species, and the ministry is working to plant them in collaboration with the relevant institutions and regional trade and industry bureaus during the remaining winter months.
In 2012, the ministry coordinated 33,000 seedlings, 75,880 seedlings in Bole Lina Milin Kilinto Industrial Parks, Bole Lina Mina Kilinto Industrial Parks, and more than 85% of the seedlings were approved.
It is to be recalled that on June 26, 2013, 2,000 seedlings were planted by senior and middle management of the Ministry.
- The game changer digital appliance furnished with proven utensils to halt hassles, cost, cumbersome bureaucracies:#OTRLS
- The 12th International African Leather and Leather Products Exhibition will be held in Addis Ababa
- Ethiopia has been selected as the host of the 5th Leather and 36th Leather Technology and Chemical International Forum
- The implantation process for green footprint seedlings is ongoing
- In order to increase the participation of our country in the world economy and to be competitive, it is necessary to increase the quality of products and services.
- 89,248.8 tons of soybean and palm oil were supplied to alleviate the shortage of inputs by oil factories.
- Ethiopia is one of the top 100 countries in the World Bank's 159th Ease of Doing Business Improvements.
- The consumer community's demand for domestic products is growing.
- Accuracy has been verified for 1,620,180 measuring instruments to ensure the benefit of the consumer and business community.
- #Oline Business Registration and Licensing Service
- Livestock Market Information
- A total of 3,685.02 metric tons of substandard products were banned from entering the country
- 7,887 provided online business registration and licensing services
- Action was taken against 141 businesses for violating regulations
- Future export earnings
- The agricultural and manufacturing sectors recorded 104% (141 mln) in June and 96% ($ 1.4 billion) in 2021.
- During the 12 months of 2021, the mining sector (102%) recorded the highest performance in terms of plan; Agriculture achieved 90%, industry achieved 67%
- Export revenue for the fiscal year 2021 was 88% of the target and increased by 19.5% compared to the same period of 2021.