Leather factories need special support to be able to produce at full capacity
A team led by State Minister of Trade and Industry, Misganu Arga, toured various industrial factories in the country. He said the country's industries, especially in the leather industry, should be supported in terms of job creation and export.
The leather industry, which is part of the manufacturing sector, is facing significant challenges in supplying raw materials, foreign exchange, waste disposal, quality and supply, and energy supply. He said the ministry is working in collaboration with relevant institutions and regions to provide the necessary support.
- Bure Integrated Agro-Industrial Park will create jobs for 25,000 citizens
- Bure started an industrial wedding
- It was said that we must all work to end the days when Ethiopians live and die under their identities
- 45% of the country's foreign exchange reserves have been passed by law.
- Leaders and executives at all levels should understand that trade and industry are interrelated and intertwined sectors
- Action was taken against 46 organizations
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry evaluated the performance of the respondent institutions for the first six months of the plan
- It is stated that quality control will be done on imported energy-saving light bulbs
- Ethiopian Investment, Trade and Tourism Promotion Forum held online
- online Business Registration and Licensing Service (OTRLS) inauguration Ceremony
- An official launch of the Online Business Registration and Licensing System has been launched.
- Graduation of online business registration and licensing service online
- Awareness training on Business Registration and Licensing Services (OTRLS) was provided
- In the first half of 2013, the mining sector recorded 198% more than planned; 88% of the industry and 76% of the agricultural sector have achieved their goals.
- Yirgalem Integrated Agricultural Products Processing Industrial Park is expected to contribute significantly to foreign exchange earnings
- The government has been covering the increase in oil prices by 24.05 billion birr for the past two years
- Business started in Mekele
- About 45-50 percent of the country's textile products exported from industrial parks come from Hasawa Industrial Park.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is discussing the Regional Supervision (field observation) report
- An agreement was reached to adjust the price of edible oil for no economic reason.