Manufacturing industry owners should provide the foreign exchange information they generate after production.
It is said that when manufacturing industries owners request a foreign exchange, they should provide the foreign exchange information they produce after production.
Senior officials of the Ministry of Trade and Industry discussed on the study which was presented by the textile, leather and leather industry associations to solve the problems of the sector.
According to Melaku Alebel minister of trade& industry, any manufacturing industry owner is required to provide information based on a detailed study of the foreign exchange that will be saved by importing and exporting value-added products.
He said the growth of the sector cannot be achieved by boasting that it has the capacity to increase the capacity of its actors. Human resource training, factory production and service problem-solving research can be done by hiring workers who are internationally known and sharing their knowledge with others, and by showing the government alternative options to solve the problem and be part of the solution.
Textile and apparel as well as leather sector associations have presented the study to solve the problem of the sector and discussed.
- The cost of living should be controlled by controlling the supply and distribution of goods
- Staff of the ministry celebrated the 15th Ethiopia nations, nationalities and peoples’ day.
- Ninety-five percent of the ministry’s staff registered their assets
- Free, Fair and neutral organization is vital for every aspect of development
- The white gold
- Consumers and business community should stand with the government to prevent inflation.
- Leaders and staff of the Ministry of Trade and Industry showed their support for the Ethiopian Defense Forces by donating blood.
- 3.5 million masks will be produced and distributed for free to the public
- Trade white pigeon pea only through Ethiopia Commodity Exchange
- The second integrated agro-industrial parks (IAIPs) project steering committee meeting held at Elilly Hotel.
- work is underway to increase the contribution of our country's salt production to the country's development
- Women's participation needs to be strengthened to achieve sustainable economic growth
- In the next ten years, it is planned to earn 9 billion US dollars from the trade and manufacturing industry
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is holding a 10-year master plan with the leadership of the Ministry in Debre Berhan
- Mr. Melaku Alebel Received African Business Leadership Awards of the Year 2020
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia announced that the post-production market can be considered as an opportunity for the manufacturing sector.
- The Ministry held a discussion on export trade
- Covid-19 related PPE has been donated to MOTI.
- Manufacturing industry owners should provide the foreign exchange information they generate after production.
- Work is underway to improve the business system to increase the contribution of the sector in the country’s development.