Manufacturing institutions need to increase production capacity by alleviating problems
Addis Ababa, April 5 (MOTI) - Senior officials from the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) Ministry of Trade and Industry, the Investment Commission and the Ministry of Agriculture have visited manufacturing facilities in Oromia State and around Addis Ababa.
Leading the visit, Melaku Alebel, Minister of Trade and Industry of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, said the manufacturing sector is one of the sectors that have been negatively affected by the global epidemic.
He said the development of the manufacturing sector to accelerate the country's structural transition from agriculture to industry is imminent, adding that efforts are underway to formulate a strong policy to help strengthen the sector.
He added that the policy will help alleviate the complexities of the past.
Investment Commission Commissioner, Lelisse Neme, on her part, said the CVD is a major challenge for manufacturing companies and the Investment Commission will work in collaboration with relevant bodies to address this challenge.
Fikru Regassa, State Minister for Livestock Development at the Ministry of Agriculture, on his part said the agricultural sector has a key role to play in the development and advancement of the manufacturing sector.
He further said that modernizing agriculture is not an option to strengthen the front-to-back link between the two sectors, adding that the factories are currently not getting enough livestock for slaughtering. He said the ministry will work in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to solve this problem.Huajayan, Arbaminch Textile, Kumotok, BMT Cable, Demka and Alana Qera Factory were some of the manufacturing facilities visited during the visit.
- It is said that if the information is collected properly, it will lead the country to e-commerce
- Capacity of executive bodies at all levels is crucial for the implementation of a modern, fair and efficient business system
- The national benefits of the information flow system are said to be enormous. Ministry of Trade and Industry
- The foundation stone of the National Cement Industrial Complex was laid
- It is said that it is important to provide information to the public through research and integrated procedures
- Spices will enter the trading system in 2014 - Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- Work is underway to address issues related to product supply, distribution and marketing
- It is stated that it is working hard to increase the revenue from the export trade
- Work is underway to prevent protests at gas stations in various parts of the country.
- There was no shortage of fuel
- The government will provide the necessary support to enable Alana Qera Factory to produce at full capacity
- Yellow beans are marketed in the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
- The selling Price of Cement Factories
- Message For Walias
- Bulbula Integrated Agricultural Processing Park will be completed by the end of April
- Manufacturing institutions need to increase production capacity by alleviating problems
- Competent leadership for change
- An online discussion was held to facilitate the stabilization of the market
- A memorandum of understanding was signed to solve the power supply problems faced by the production facilities
- Jointly discussions are vital to Work closely & improve our trade relationship