Ninety-five percent of the ministry’s staff registered their assets
Ms. Elisabeth Beyene the director of the ministry’s Ethics and anti-corruption directorate said that 95 percent of the ministry’s employees registered their assets following the proclamation to provide for the disclosure and registration assets of the federal ethics and anti-corruption commission.
Currently, the ministry has a total of 756 employees. Among those 723 of them registered their assets of the seven are government officials, she added.
Ms. Elisabeth thanked the higher officials of the ministry for registering their wealth and assets in a short period of time and for setting an example for other employees.
Works are undergoing to finalize the asset registration activities with a short period of time the director added.
- Agreement reached to increase trade between Ethiopia and Turkey to one billion dollars
- The ministry and the Addis Ababa City Administration are said to be working together
- The construction of shopping malls will have a significant impact on protecting the needs and rights of the society
- Turkey expresses interest in investing in Ethiopia
- Leather factories need special support to be able to produce at full capacity
- Bulbula Integrated Agro-Industrial Park will be operational this year
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is working to solve the problems faced by the private sector
- Ethiopia will be a prosperous and promising country in the next 10 years.
- Agricultural processing industry parks are said to have the full potential to replace imported produce
- If we are to reform trade and industry, we need to work to maintain trade balance
- YirgaAlem Agricultural Processing Industry Park Visited.
- Bure Agro-Industrial Park is said to be leading the country to prosperity.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry supported the CVD 19 defense equipment
- Regarding working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from industries
- The executive and stakeholders are urged to strengthen their coordination to solve the manufacturing sector problem
- The FDRE Minister of Trade and Industry Melaku Alebel, thanked those who completed the production of Belayneh Kinde edible oil factory in Bure town.
- Regarding the implementation of the chemical registration system
- In order to continue the fight against corruption must be understand the law properly.
- The small and medium-sized manufacturing industry plays an important role in the country's economic development.
- We are working to increase our export earnings