The cost of living should be controlled by controlling the supply and distribution of goods
Minister of Trade and Industry Melaku Alebel says cost of living should be curbed by controlling supply and distribution
During a video conference with the leadership of the Regional Trade and Industry Bureau, he said the work done to stabilize the market alongside the law enforcement campaign is encouraging.
Melaku said there are economic jumps that hide production, create undue market linkages and increase prices.
Melaku Alebel said efforts should be made to strengthen the cost of living by strengthening cooperatives, improving supply and expanding access to information, as well as compensating for the economic disruption caused by the war.
- Agreement reached to increase trade between Ethiopia and Turkey to one billion dollars
- The ministry and the Addis Ababa City Administration are said to be working together
- The construction of shopping malls will have a significant impact on protecting the needs and rights of the society
- Turkey expresses interest in investing in Ethiopia
- Leather factories need special support to be able to produce at full capacity
- Bulbula Integrated Agro-Industrial Park will be operational this year
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry is working to solve the problems faced by the private sector
- Ethiopia will be a prosperous and promising country in the next 10 years.
- Agricultural processing industry parks are said to have the full potential to replace imported produce
- If we are to reform trade and industry, we need to work to maintain trade balance
- YirgaAlem Agricultural Processing Industry Park Visited.
- Bure Agro-Industrial Park is said to be leading the country to prosperity.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry supported the CVD 19 defense equipment
- Regarding working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from industries
- The executive and stakeholders are urged to strengthen their coordination to solve the manufacturing sector problem
- The FDRE Minister of Trade and Industry Melaku Alebel, thanked those who completed the production of Belayneh Kinde edible oil factory in Bure town.
- Regarding the implementation of the chemical registration system
- In order to continue the fight against corruption must be understand the law properly.
- The small and medium-sized manufacturing industry plays an important role in the country's economic development.
- We are working to increase our export earnings